Ashley is a recent graduate of Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama. Prior to joining Humble Law, Ashley worked for a local firm handling environmental mass tort litigation, oil and gas litigation, and multidistrict litigation. Ashley also completed a judicial clerkship for Walker County District Judge Henry Allred. Her judicial clerkship involved a variety of different matters, including mostly criminal cases, drug charges, and family law matters.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from the University of Alabama, where her studies focused on entrepreneurship and business consulting.
Ashley grew-up on the Chesapeake Bay of Virginia, but has lived in Alabama for the past 7 years. She resides in Calera, Alabama with her two dogs, Lady and Blu. Outside of work, Ashley enjoys spending time outdoors, watching “Friends,” and cooking.
- B.A., University of Alabama
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- Tennessee – (*Licensed for Practice Pending Admission)
- Illinois (*Rule 707 Special Admission)
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
Ashley has a German Shorthaired Pointer and a Bluetick Coonhound that (sometimes) are her obedient hunting buddies.
Ashley’s dogs, Lady & Blu.